Celebrate your body with confidence in our Nayana bodysuit, this all-in-one piece is the definition of sexy sophistication. Shaping support in all the right places, enhance your silhouette, glam it up with a pencil skirt, trousers or dress it down with a pair of your favourite denims. Behold, a bodysuit that’s breastfeeding capable!
- Shaping body with breathable power mesh layered with resilient stretch lace
- Soft cup bra structure for proper flattering breast shape
- Resilient stretch lace to accommodate breast size fluctuation
- Peek-a-boo flattering lace cut out detail in front and back
- Cheeky bottom fit
- Fully reinforced cotton gussets
- Scalloped edge leg with flexi elasticized thigh support for pinch-free mobility
- Sized in a S-3XL
- Patented ALUXTRA Clasp-free Technology
- Cups lined with stretch Cotton for comfort and breathability
- Adjustable straps with criss cross-capability
- Centre detail that transitions into a breastfeeding indicator
- Premium quality construction
- Proudly made in Canada
Model is wearing size small cup size equivalent to a 32C
Fiber content (exclusive of trim and ornamentation): 75% Nylon 20% élasthanne 5%Viscose Lining: 100% organic cotton Designed & Made in Canada with domestic and imported parts
UNDERGARMENT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
To get the most out of your bras, and underwear be sure to follow the care instructions. This usually involves hand washing with mild detergents and hanging to dry.Try not to wear a bra two days in a row in order for the elastics to “rest” and regain shape. Alternate between 2-3 bras if possible. Be sure to check your bras periodically to ensure that the fabric and elastics are performing correctly. Remember that when a bra feels too loose and no longer offers the same support, it’s time to go shopping!
How to Launder Your GarmentsStep 1: Fasten all hooks & eyes.
Step 2: For bras and underwear, hand wash in cold water with a delicate-safe detergent. Use gentle washing powder that lathers up without the need for rubbing.
Step 3: Line dry or lay flat to dry.
Chances are you won’t always have time to wash your lingerie by hand. If washing lingerie in a washing machine care is a must, follow these tips to minimize potential harm to your garments:
Step 1: Fasten all hooks & eyes
Step 2: Put your underwear in a net or lingerie bag to protect it before washing.
Step 2: Use laundry detergent for delicate fabric (chlorine and perborate free).
Step 3: Wash your garments at a low temperature and on a short program specifically for delicate fabric.
Step 4: HANG TO DRY! Tumble dryers can ruin fabric, fade colours, weaken elastics and shrink your garments.